June 6, 2017
For answers to questions and topics that are not already covered in the ITS documentation, visit the ITS Service Portal. There you will find self-help articles in our public knowledge base, as well as resources to request services and report issues.
May 11, 2016
Your USC NetID is a username that signs you in to central USC online tools and resources, including the wireless network, MyUSC, Blackboard, Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365, Trojan Time, and Workday. Visit itservices.usc.edu/accounts for more information.
To find your USC NetID, use the following instructions:
- Visit itservices.usc.edu/uscnetid.
- Under USC NetID Account Services, click Change your password.
- Next to USC NetID (username), click Forgot?
- Click look up your USC NetID here.
- Enter your 10-digit USC ID number and Date of birth.
- Click Find your USC NetID.
Was this helpful? Click here to open this article and provide feedback.
Need help? Click here to report an issue.